Monday, August 29, 2011

Webinar: Is your IT infrastructure ready for Thanksgiving?


Webinar: Is your IT infrastructure ready for Thanksgiving? Taking eCommerce to the Cloud

Note : Some echo for first 2 minutes of the video

Watch this informative webinar presented by me with Jeff Barr, Senior Manager and Evangelist, Amazon Web Services on August 23rd 2011.

Some benefits of Cloud Computing for e-commerce sites include:
- No Lead time. On demand provisioning of servers to keep your site Highly Available
- Cost effective IT infrastructure management because of the Pay per use model
- Ability to handle unpredictable load or sudden spike in demand by configuring Autoscaling on your cloud infrastructure


The Powerpoint presentation can be found in below link
http://harish11g.blogspot.com/2011/08/preparing-your-ecommerce-it.html

No comments:

Need Consulting help ?

Name

Email *

Message *

DISCLAIMER
All posts, comments, views expressed in this blog are my own and does not represent the positions or views of my past, present or future employers. The intention of this blog is to share my experience and views. Content is subject to change without any notice. While I would do my best to quote the original author or copyright owners wherever I reference them, if you find any of the content / images violating copyright, please let me know and I will act upon it immediately. Lastly, I encourage you to share the content of this blog in general with other online communities for non-commercial and educational purposes.

Followers